Saturday, December 10, 2005

Hair today gone tommrow


Old short hairstyle
Photo taken today for travel card
Many people have recently started talking about the condition of my hair. Around five months ago I decided to let it grow a bit, well its grown and grown until its in the state its in now. Instead of being straight like my short hairstyle it’s a little curly and the side part of my hair stick out sideways! I look like some mad scientist. Now this has had a mixed reaction from friends and family, so far there are 3 opinions.
  1. Get my haircut immediately without fail and go back to the short hair style.
  2. Just get the side bits trimmed a bit.
  3. Leave it for longer.

I think I’m with 3 myself, I’ve never had long hair and this is a new experience for me and I like the hairstyle. So what do you all think? The old short hair style or the new longer one?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go long. That is what I think. Mabey you could die it some obscure colour too to top off the whole ensamble. and talk to yourself as you walk down the street. I think that the whole "I can't afford a hairdresser" look is really in. It sure is in Canada. Not at all uncommon to see boys with there hair to there sholders. Since I have recently cut all of my hair off, they, for the most part at least, have much longer hair then me. Its wonderfuall. But really, all sarcastic comments asside, I really do think that you aut to grow your hair out. and watch pride and predjuideced. thats not how you spell it, but sound it out. I saw it last night, and it was amasing. You, as a male, will always be compared to Mr. Darcey. But I have said that on my blog. Sorry I havent chatted in a wile..I have been so busy!! Hope that you are well.
Happy Christmas!
love
cricket
xoxoxo

4:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry christmas to you too!! Stay safe, and eat LOTTS!!!
hope that it's a good one!
Meghan

7:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home