Today issues
Today I thought I would write about what’s been bugging me or making me happy the last couple of days. To start with, the bad things, Yesterday when organising my folders I found that a slideshow that was shown during one of my lectures last week has disappeared. I cant find it anywhere! What makes it even worse Is that I annotated all over it during the lecture! I can always print off another one but the fact that I annotated all over that one has now really pissed me off!
I’ve just got back from PE/Gym class, where we are shown how to teach it to 3-11 year olds! I hated PE as a child and so to be honest I hate it now. But I’m compelled to sit threw the lesson and even do the lesson as a child and he teach’s it! Often its fun but I still have the thought that everyone is watching me. I hate that thought, did they see some horrible part of my body? Did they just see a bit of my belly cause the t-shirt has ridden up? All these thoughts during a PR lesson. Why cant I just be happy with what I have got like so many other people around me? I have to say I’m not very active so its all my own fault that I feel this way BUT it really gets on my wick that I feel like this!
Good points – Well I really cant think of any. I have another 4 hours left yet today and its going to kill me (Bit of an overstatement!). Four hours of boredom! Bright side thought is 6 more hours and I get to leave campus and go home for the weekend ;)


2 Comments:
Q: How do you kill a fox?
A: Cut off one of his legs and make him run across Canada.
I must be really thick cause I dont get the funny side to that joke! Explain it to me! Hows is a three legged fox running across canada funny? mind you i might get it later but its early here and Ive only just got up ;) shit i have a lecture to go to!
Laters
Fox
Post a Comment
<< Home