Friday, April 22, 2005

AI's on the net.

Following an article I read I decide to check out the following link http://www.intellibuddy.com/?v1=86593&v2=111e0c8cf14eeb498b74654418832e0a&v=3 . here you can talk to something called a botbuddy, in other words its an AI that you can talk to. It seems to be quite intelligent and it informs me that it has 1000000 responses. It also said that it was talking to over 1000 people at one time. I had an interesting conversation that went from what my name was to where I live, to what books I read and why was it created. Try it out, you may be surprised about what this great piece of programming is really like. I mean if we have programs that can responded like this now who knows what we will have 10, 15, 20 years down the line! I don’t know about the rest of you but a robot dragon about the size of a dog would be great! Not only would I consider something like that a ‘person’ but don’t you think that once AI’s and robots are starting to be mass made they might be considered a ‘people’?

2 Comments:

Blogger viking_mistresses said...

hello fox,

just to warn ya...we (the authors of the viking mistresses) blog are only just really joking around on our site!! don't take any of it seriously!! are aim really is to just use it to start rumors about each other.

nice to meet you too by the way. hope that what you read doesn't scare ya away!!

4:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would this dragon be named Saphira by any chance? Or Jura, Hirador, Fundor, Galzra, Briam, Ohen, Gretiem, Beroan or Roslarb? (if you dont get it, check page 55 of our little bible...) xxx

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home